Friday, April 12, 2013

Big News: New Firm, Same Results



As of April 22, 2013, I will be departing my current firm and moving to Gallant & Parlow, PC, a highly-rated Bucks County law firm that is home to some Super Lawyers. I will continue as a Bucks County Bankruptcy lawyer.  As the years continue on, I am so happy to look back and see all the lives that I have changed for the better through bankruptcy. 

As I tell most of my clients, "No one ever wants to see me."  But, the power of bankruptcy can fix a major source of frustration for people:  debt.  It can get rid of oppressive debt that impacts marriages, one's health, sleep, children, and work.  I am honored to proved a "fresh start" through a Bucks County Chapter 7 or 13.  As I receive thank you cards and holiday cards, it makes me proud to make a difference in so many people's lives.  Thank you for choosing me and thank you for inviting me into your lives during your most difficult times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment